Ever wanted to make your own drum? Here’s your opportunity!
Join us for a beautiful weekend of crafting your own beautiful djembe drum with Earthen Rhythms.
Learn the art of djembe making with the best quality products and materials. Discover what it takes to make one of these primal and powerful instruments.
The Drum Making is at the Earthen Rhythms Drum Studio, set in a a leafy garden over two beautiful two days. It will be focused, yet relaxed. Think of a little tribal village crafting their goods…that’s how it’ll be.
Included FREE is a little private session during the weekend. We’ll focus on techniques and sharing insights into the art of the djembe.
We also include lifetime tuning for FREE.
Next Two Day Workshop:
9-4pm Sat 7 July 2021 and
9-4pm Sun 8 July 2021
Registration and Pre-payment essential.
Waratah, Newcastle, NSW
- Complete supervision from a professional drum make during the entire process
- 1 x beautiful, personalised, full-size (13 inch), high quality djembe of your choice with goat skin and ropes. Finished with Organic Coconut Oil.
- 2 day Village drum making session with light refreshments & snacks
- Extra – 1 x Village Drum Circle Sample Workshop – Small group of 4-6ppl
- One on One Djembe Lesson and Drum Care Session.
- Lifetime follow up tuning of Djembe Drum
- Pull-string cloth bag
From $550 – Ghana Djembe Drum +/- depending on your choice of drum shell and accessories.
From $750 – Top Shelf Guinea Hardwood Djembes – Excellent Quality – Brilliant Sound.
Optional extra accessories include:
- Bags – SPECIAL – cloth bag INCLUDED in package for 2020 – usually $70
- Canvas Bag – From $150
- Practice hat – for a sneaky little practice near the neighbours – $25
- Roving Strap – to carry your drum while playing – $35
Minumum Number of People:
Maximum Number of People:
Need more information? Please send us a message expressing your interest to make your own handcrafted African drum.
Looking for Drum repairs? We can also help. Send us a message with your details and the problem with your drum. Include the size and if possible, send us a photo.
To book an event please contact Benjie
on email@example.com or
0407 177 564