SCHOOL AFRICAN DRUMMING WORKSHOPS
Amazing Drumming Uplift Workshops
- 30 to 60 minute Drumming Workshops
- Workshop length varies from 1/2hr workshops to 3 hours
- 4 day Program + 1 Performance
- 10 Week Program – including 1 Performance
- Drumming for social and emotional wellbeing
DRUMMING & RHYTHM
CONNECT, INSPIRE & EDUCATE
What is included
- Drums for everyone – Fully interactive participation
- A Professional facilitator in traditional clothes.
- Cultural stories, background of the instruments and educational songs.
- Traditional rhythms drawn from West Africa
- Fun rhythm games to increase learning and understanding of the culture and music.
- Dynamic movement while drumming
What they experience
- Confidence boosting
- Inclusive rhythm games
- Listening skills
- Self respect & respect for others
- Team work & Collaboration
- Positive decision making
- Co-ordination skills
- Communication skills
Book now and tailor your workshop experience email@example.com
Workshops | Performances | Education | Wellbeing | Team Building
HARMONY DAY DRUMMING
We are ready to make your Harmony Day special!
CREATIVE KIDS PROVIDER
INTERACTIVE DRUMMING PERFORMANCES
- Interactive live show with dynamic audience participation – Up to a 30 minutes
- Traditional outfits
- Singing, drumming and dancing
- Students will be uplifted by this program which introduces them to the world of West African music and culture
BIG EXPERIENCE – SMALL COST
- 1 Hour Drum Workshop (minim 8 students – max 30 students) – from $350
- Half Day Workshops – (3 x 1 hour or 6 x 30 minutes) – from $550
- Full-Day Workshops (6 x 50 mins or 12 x 25 mins) – from $880
- Explosive Interactive Performance with up to 5 performers – from $550 for 30 minutes
- Multi-Day Workshops – From $220/day – please contact us!
*(Prices exclude GST)
READY? BOOK NOW
We have Schools approach us for a range of reasons and always customize our workshops to suit individual needs.
Click the text for a PDF AMAZING AFRICAN DRUMMING FOR SCHOOLS
(Mb) 0407 177 564
“Thank you so much Benjie for a fabulous performance at Newcastle Middle School on Thursday!
Our students have moderate to severe special needs, predominantly autism affecting their communication skills.
You effectively engaged them for over an hour with your drumming beats, storytelling through music and dance.
It was fabulous to see our students having so much fun together in the drum circle and participating in the dance beat in the middle of the circle.
All staff commented on how wonderful your performance was and how happy and uplifted their students were afterwards.
We would highly recommend your performance to other schools with students of similar learning disabilities.
Would love to book you in again!”
Newcastle Middle School
“You are absolutely brilliant at what you do…thanks for today! You’re GOLD”
Jane Parks – Teacher Newcastle Grammar School
” We have received excellent verbal feedback from staff and parents for all of the workshops. The kids had a ball, and staff mentioned it was not only fun for the kids, but also a learning experience.
I just spoke with the staff at Swansea and they were thrilled with the workshop. It ran smoothly, and the kids thoroughly enjoyed it. We will definitely present more workshops at the libraries.”
Julie Dunn – Lifelong Learning Officer Lake Macquarie City Council
“Just wanted to let you know how FANTASTIC Benjie was today with all the kids!!! He was so amazing and they all had the best time… so did I! Couldn’t stop grinning and laughing …. The look on the kids faces were priceless…. they loved it and one boy continued drumming on a stool in the classroom when we went back up to class“
Tess Campbell – Teacher, Boolaroo Public School
SOME PAST SCHOOLS
|· Aberdeen Public School|
|· Bolwarra Public School|
|· Boolaroo Primary School|
|· Brigadine College High School|
|· Brighton Grammar School|
|· Cambridge Park Public School|
|· Carrington Public School|
|· Cessnock High School|
|· Charlestown East Public School|
|· Charlestown Public School|
|· Dungog Primary School|
|· Fassifern Primary School|
|· Fern Bay Public School|
|· Glendale High School|
|· Hillborough Public School|
|· Hunter Grammar School|
|· Hunter Homeschool Network|
|· Hunter School of Performing Arts|
|· John Therry Catholic High School|
|· Kandeer School|
|· Kitchener Public School|
|· Lake Munmorah Primary School|
|· Lakeside School|
|· Maitland Public School|
|· Mount Kanwary Public School|
|· Muswellbrook High School|
|· New Lambton Heights Infants School|
|· New Lambton Primary|
|· Newcastle Grammar|
|· Newcastle Homeschool Network|
|· Newcastle Middle School|
|· Point Clare Public School|
|· Port Stephens, NSW, Australia|
|· Qurindi Primary School|
|· Rutherford Technology High School|
|· St Brendans Primary School|
|· St Joeseph’s Primary School|
|· St Philips Private School|
|· St Pius X|
|· TAFE TVET Program|
|· Teralba Public School|
|· Tighes Hill Public School|
|· Wallsend Public School|
|· Willow Tree Public School|
|· Wirrandra Public School|
|· Wyee Public School|