Drumming for Kids
Term 1 – 2021 – Registrations Open!
Private or Group Lessons – After School – Small Group Drumming
- KaBoom! Kids Drumming – 5 Wk Course – 3.30pm to 4.30pm – Wed or Thursday
- Hands Up Body Percussion – 5 Wk Course
Drumming For Kids!
We build positive communities, one beat at a time!
About The Kids Drumming Workshops
“Playing drums and dancing together puts us in touch with a creative force that directly connects us to our own humanity”
– Babatunde Olatunji
These dynamic kids drumming classes will help your child foster musical as well as positive life skills like creativity, communication, working in teams, healthy play and focused achievement.
More Amazing Drumming for Kids:
Click a link to jump to a category:
- Primary School – years K – 6
- Private Parties
- After School Groups
- Birthday Parties
- School Holidays
- During School Hours
- Before and After School
Known Health & Developmental
Benefits of Drumming
- Develop musical & rhythm skills
- Develop hand-eye coordination
- Inspire their musical creativity
- Respect, listening and learning skills
- Fun and creativity
- Provide social inclusion
- Leadership and knowing their place in the group
- Increase academic focus and outcomes
- All workshops will only proceed if there are adequate numbers.
- Payments are upfront.
- 100% of all payments made will be returned if the workshop does not proceed.
- Due to COVID parents will have to remain outside the Drum Studio
- Cancellations must be made with 2 weeks notice.
After School Drumming is aimed at Primary School ages from Kindergarten to year 6.
Our small groups allow us to focus on what your child needs to improve their musical dexterity.
Send us an email!