Choose a Kids Drum & Rhythm Course
Term 4 – 2020
- KaBoom! Kids Drumming – 5 Wk Course – Tues OR Wed
- Hands Up Body Percussion – 5 Wk Course (registration opens soon)
Super Fun Drumming For Kids!
We build positive communities, one beat at a time!
About The Kids Drumming Workshops
“Playing drums and dancing together puts us in touch with a creative force that directly connects us to our own humanity”
– Babatunde Olatunji
These dynamic kids drumming classes will help your child foster musical as well as positive life skills like creativity, communication, working in teams, healthy play and focused achievement.
- Ages K – 6
- Private Parties
- After School Groups
- Birthday Parties
- School Holidays
- During School Hours
- Before and After School
Known Developmental Benefits
- Develop musical & rhythm skills
- Develop hand-eye coordination
- Inspire their musical creativity
- Respect, listening and learning skills
- Fun and creativity
- Provide social inclusion
- Leadership and knowing their place in the group
- Increase academic focus and outcomes
- All workshops will only proceed if there are adequate numbers.
- Payments are upfront.
- 100% of all payments made will be returned if the workshop does not proceed.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the duration of the workshop.
- Parents can stay and watch, but are encouraged to share the rhythm experience with their child/children.
- Cancellations must be made with 2 weeks notice.
Primary School K – 6.
*All children must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the program.
(including Birthday Parties)
Make your party unforgettable with Earthen Rhythms.
We cater to private events, please tell us about your requirements in the booking form below.
We’ll reply as soon as we can with a quote.
What you get
- 60 minutes of rhythm awesomeness
- Traditional songs
- A passionate and professional musician, leader and facilitator
- Drums for everyone
- Percussion for everyone
- Easy African dance
- Lasting memories and
- We tailor our activities to you needs
Send us an email! On you message please include:
- ideal date
- number of children/adults and
- contact number
To book an event please contact us