Drumming to be Healthy & Happy!
The primal power of the drum is undeniable. Have you experienced it? We’ve experienced it, and now science is backing what we’ve known for a long time…
Drumming is good for you!
Drumming is good for your BODY, MIND and SOUL. Whether you’re young or young at heart. If you’re able or less able we’ve seen the results; confidence boosting, connection creation, enhanced social skills, improved self-esteem and it’s just plain fun!
Barry Bittman, MD, a researcher and neurologist, is head of the Mind-Body Wellness Centre, in Meadville, Pennsylvania. His research has shown that certain group drumming protocols can positively affect the immune system in your body. He has broken the AMA ‘sound barrier’ by proving that drumming can have a measurable, reproducible, positive impact on many aspects of biology, psychology and social interaction.
– Arthur Hull
See what all the fuss is about and why the ancient power of the drum is proving to be a modern day medicine.
Drumming is great for everyday adults or those with a disability….everyone benefits from uplifting rhythms. Our drumming workshops can be tailored for all abilities.
Drumming Benefits – Social Inclusion and Personal Empowerment
With our COMMUNITY workshops we’re here to help unleash human potential with hour-long shots of infectious drumming.
- Men’s Health and Wellbeing – 10 years of experience
- Medium to High Functioning Mental Health Groups
- Long-term Unemployed – 8 years experience
- Drumbeat Program Support – Energise your group for performances/Drumming Training
- Kids – Schools, OOSH, Preshools, Kids Parties
- Corporate Team Building – Connect, Inspire, Unite
- Adult Workshops – Maintenance of Health and Wellbeing
Previous Community Drum Uplift Workshop:
Drumming Benefits – Youth At Risk
More Drumming for Health and Wellbeing articles:
– 6 Evidence-based Ways Drumming Heals your Body, Mind and Soul
– Science has Amazing News for People Who Play the Drums
– How Playing Music Effects Your Brain Function – Video
– Barry Bittman, MD – Head of the Mind-Body Wellness Centre – Pennsylvania
Bookings or to contact us:
(m) 0407 177 564