Always wanted to make your own drum? Here’s your opportunity!
Learn the art of djembe making with the best quality djembes. Discover how they are crafted and what it takes get a great sound.
Village Drum Making is in my backyard over two beautiful two days. It’ll be relaxed and think of a little village tribe making craft…that’s how it’ll be. Included FREE is a little private session during the weekend. We’ll focus on techniques and sharing insights into the art of the djembe. We also include a 1 on 1 follow up session. So we can tighten the drum and I can help you any specific support you might need for drum making or playing.
This djembe comes with lifetime tuning included for FREE.
Next Two Day Workshop:
9-5pm Sat 17 March 2019 and
9-5pm Sun 18 March 2019
Bookings essential send us an expression of interest in the form below. No dates set above? Join our mailing list to be contacted about our next drum making session.
Waratah, Newcastle, NSW
- Complete supervision from a professional drum make during the entire process
- 1 x beautiful, personalised, full-size (13 inch), high quality djembe of your choice with goat skin and ropes. Finished with Organic Coconut Oil.
- 2 day Village drum making session with light refreshments & snacks
- Extra – 1 x Village Drum Circle Sample Workshop – Small group of 4-6ppl
- One on One Djembe Lesson and Drum Care Session.
- Lifetime follow up tuning of Djembe Drum
From $550 – Ghana Djembe Drum +/- depending on your choice of drum shell and accessories.
SOLD OUT – From $750 – Top Shelf Guinea Hardwood Djembes – Excellent Quality – Brilliant Sound.
Optional extra accessories include:
- Bags – SPECIAL – cloth bag package discount $30, usually $70
- Canvas Bag – From $150
- Practice hat – for a sneaky little practice near the neighbours – $25
- Roving Strap – to carry your drum while playing – $35
Maximum Number of People:
Need more information? Please send us a message expressing your interest to make your own handcrafted African drum.
Looking for Drum repairs? We can also help. Send us a message with your details and the problem with your drum. Include the size and if possible, send us a photo.
To book an event please contact Benjie
on firstname.lastname@example.org or
0407 177 564