SUPER FUN DRUMMING FOR KIDS!
We build positive communities, one beat at a time!
About The Kids Drumming Workshops
“Playing drums and dancing together puts us in touch with a creative force that directly connects us to our own humanity”
– Babatunde Olatunji
These dynamic kids drumming classes will help your child foster musical and life skills. These include:
- Develop musical & rhythm skills
- Develop hand-eye coordination
- Inspire their musical creativity
- Respect, listening and learning skills
- Fun and creativity
- Provide social inclusion
- Leadership and knowing their place in the group
This class will energise students and develop their drumming and rhythm skills, creating a solid foundation for their musical journey.
- All workshops will only proceed if there are adequate numbers.
- Payments are upfront.
- 100% of all payments made will be returned if the workshop does not proceed.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the duration of the workshop.
- Parents can stay and watch, but are encouraged to share the rhythm experience with their child/children.
Primary School K – 6.
*All children must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the program.
To book an event please contact Benjie.
(Email) email@example.com or
(Ph) 0407 177 564